LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 52F. Winds NW at 23 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Fair. Low 26F. Winds N at 6 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 56F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 38F. Winds S at 8 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 63F and low 42F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Showers. High 59F and low 33F. Winds NE at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 52F and low 32F. Winds NE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 63F and low 45F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 70F and low 40F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 69F and low 42F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 69F and low 57F. Winds SW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Rare diamond reveals Earth's interior is all wet
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Largest yellow star ever seen revealed in new light
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England