LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 77F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 62F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 83F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 65F. Winds W at 3 mph.
T-storms. High 82F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Showers. High 69F and low 52F. Winds N at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 72F and low 55F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 77F and low 59F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 79F and low 63F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 79F and low 59F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 73F and low 62F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 80F and low 61F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Western wildfires burn 300 homes
A massive wildfire in Washington state has burned 300 homes.
- Governor to tour tornado damage
- Alien smog: How pollution could help locate E.T.
- Earthquakes occur in 3 parts of Alaska
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen