LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 69F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: T-storms. Low 54F. Winds S at 7 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 68F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 40F. Winds NW at 9 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 57F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 57F and low 41F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 60F and low 46F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 35F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 52F and low 29F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 54F and low 38F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 38F. Winds E at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 58F and low 36F. Winds E at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area