LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 55F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Rain. Low 39F. Winds SE at 10 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 57F. Winds SE at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:1
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 41F. Winds W at 10 mph.
Showers. High 64F. Winds W at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 54F and low 34F. Winds NE at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Rain. High 49F and low 36F. Winds E at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 50F and low 35F. Winds E at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 47F and low 28F. Winds NE at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 49F and low 31F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 53F and low 33F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 57F and low 36F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought