LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 79F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 52F. Light winds.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 82F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 53F. Winds SE at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 83F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 80F and low 61F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Mostly Cloudy. High 77F and low 53F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 70F and low 44F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 63F and low 39F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 58F and low 42F. Winds NW at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 67F and low 38F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 74F and low 42F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- Magnitude 6.6 quake off British Columbia coast
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says