LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 59F. Winds SW at 24 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Snow Showers. Low 11F. Winds W at 29 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 30F. Winds W at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 22F. Winds W at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 53F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Showers. High 55F and low 32F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Rain. High 49F and low 32F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 41F and low 25F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 44F and low 39F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 35F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 33F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 38F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea