LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 74F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Fair. Low 28F. Winds NW at 22 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 41F. Winds NW at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Clear. Low 22F. Light winds.
Mostly Sunny. High 56F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Mostly Cloudy. High 64F and low 36F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Partly Cloudy. High 57F and low 34F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 45F and low 28F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 51F and low 33F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 62F and low 36F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 52F and low 28F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 49F and low 31F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Cold and snow returns
The Midwest is getting a wintery blast and a blizzard warning was issued in upstate New York.
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'