LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 80F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 55F. Winds S at 3 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 81F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 62F. Winds S at 6 mph.
T-storms. High 79F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 78F and low 58F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
T-storms. High 75F and low 51F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 51F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 80F and low 61F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 83F and low 63F. Winds SW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 85F and low 63F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 86F and low 64F. Winds SW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Governor to tour tornado damage
Flattened trees, flipped-over RVs and scattered tents await Virginia's governor.
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen
- Fire season in West below expectations
- Crews gain ground on Washington state wildfire
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest