LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 49F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Fair. Low 27F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 55F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Showers. Low 36F. Winds S at 3 mph.
Showers. High 51F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Mostly Cloudy. High 56F and low 42F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 60F and low 39F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 61F and low 39F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 32F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 54F and low 36F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 57F and low 43F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 62F and low 53F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?