LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Showers. High 64F. Winds W at 21 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 27F. Winds NW at 13 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 45F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 33F. Winds S at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 63F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 59F and low 42F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Showers. High 58F and low 36F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 54F and low 35F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 59F and low 41F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 67F and low 37F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 68F and low 39F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 67F and low 44F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Cold and snow returns
The Midwest is getting a wintery blast and a blizzard warning was issued in upstate New York.
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'