LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 90F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:10
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 69F. Winds S at 3 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 91F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:10
Night: T-storms. Low 71F. Winds SW at 7 mph.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 84F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
Partly Cloudy. High 79F and low 56F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Mostly Sunny. High 82F and low 59F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 83F and low 60F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 81F and low 65F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 81F and low 66F. Winds NE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 84F and low 67F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 84F and low 64F. Winds S at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Western wildfires burn 300 homes
A massive wildfire in Washington state has burned 300 homes.
- Governor to tour tornado damage
- Alien smog: How pollution could help locate E.T.
- Earthquakes occur in 3 parts of Alaska
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen