LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Showers. High 74F. Winds SW at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Fair. Low 27F. Winds NW at 19 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 42F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Clear. Low 24F. Light winds.
Mostly Sunny. High 55F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 64F and low 43F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Rain. High 59F and low 40F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 47F and low 32F. Winds NE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 50F and low 41F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 64F and low 41F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 51F and low 33F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 53F and low 37F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC