LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 50F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 37F. Winds S at 11 mph.
Day: Cloudy. High 54F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Rain. Low 38F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Rain. High 47F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Partly Cloudy. High 51F and low 38F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Rain. High 54F and low 42F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 58F and low 40F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 42F. Winds NW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 70F and low 44F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 63F and low 47F. Winds SE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 68F and low 47F. Winds SW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Sky-watchers see 'blood moon'
The Earth's shadow fell across the moon, turning it orange.
- US greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005: EPA
- Storm surge risks get their own graphics, warnings
- Chicago to NYC: Cold, snow will fade to spring warmth
- Storm topples RVs near Mississippi's Gulf coast
- March was 4th warmest on record globally