LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 77F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Scattered Thunderstorms. Low 56F. Winds S at 6 mph.
Day: Scattered Thunderstorms. High 73F. Winds SW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Fair. Low 46F. Light winds.
Mostly Sunny. High 80F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 82F and low 58F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 80F and low 60F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 78F and low 55F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 69F and low 50F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 69F and low 46F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 57F and low 43F. Winds W at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 42F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy