LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 60F. Winds W at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Snow. Low 21F. Winds NW at 13 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 39F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 29F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 58F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 58F and low 39F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Showers. High 56F and low 35F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 33F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 46F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 35F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 55F and low 30F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 59F and low 37F. Winds SE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC