LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 62F. Winds W at 25 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Snow. Low 22F. Winds NW at 15 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 39F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 29F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 58F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 58F and low 38F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Showers. High 57F and low 35F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 47F and low 33F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 55F and low 38F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 60F and low 38F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 56F and low 37F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 59F and low 41F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Cold and snow returns
The Midwest is getting a wintery blast and a blizzard warning was issued in upstate New York.
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'