LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 35F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 10F. Light winds.
Day: Showers. High 41F. Light winds. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 15F. Winds NW at 3 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 35F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Showers. High 41F and low 27F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Showers. High 42F and low 17F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 28F and low 12F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 26F and low 9F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 34F and low 25F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 37F and low 15F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 34F and low 24F. Winds SE at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest