LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 55F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Rain. Low 37F. Winds E at 9 mph.
Day: Rain. High 60F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 35F. Winds NW at 6 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 53F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 48F and low 31F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Rain. High 47F and low 32F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 48F and low 34F. Winds NE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 50F and low 29F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 48F and low 35F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 45F and low 34F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 36F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought