LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 39F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 27F. Winds W at 7 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 52F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 34F. Winds SW at 15 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Rain. High 55F and low 28F. Winds N at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Snow. High 39F and low 21F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 42F and low 25F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 47F and low 33F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 49F and low 35F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 48F and low 37F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 54F and low 42F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest