LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Cloudy. High 57F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 38F. Winds E at 6 mph.
Day: Showers. High 62F. Winds SE at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 40F. Winds W at 10 mph.
Showers. High 58F. Winds W at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Partly Cloudy. High 52F and low 35F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 56F and low 42F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 56F and low 39F. Winds E at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 55F and low 44F. Winds SE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 36F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 49F and low 40F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 48F and low 37F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy