LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 66F. Winds N at 23 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Clear. Low 48F. Winds N at 18 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 61F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 54F. Winds SE at 15 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 71F and low 59F. Winds S at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Showers. High 68F and low 52F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 63F and low 51F. Winds N at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 68F and low 60F. Winds E at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 67F and low 63F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 63F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 74F and low 67F. Winds SE at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- After thaw, snow returns to Midwest, Northeast
Winter-weary residents get a reality check after spring-like temperatures.
- Rare diamond reveals Earth's interior is all wet
- Spring severe storm season in 2014 may be similar to 2013
- Largest yellow star ever seen revealed in new light
- Don't get used to the idea of a global warming 'slowdown'
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England