LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 44F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 21F. Light winds.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 38F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Snow Showers. Low 24F. Winds NW at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 31F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Mostly Cloudy. High 41F and low 27F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Showers. High 44F and low 24F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 30F and low 13F. Winds NE at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 26F and low 2F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 31F and low 23F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 39F and low 18F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 39F and low 31F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest