LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 60F. Winds NW at 23 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 29F. Light winds.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 59F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 41F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Showers. High 61F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Partly Cloudy. High 54F and low 33F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Partly Cloudy. High 56F and low 36F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 56F and low 40F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 57F and low 37F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 38F and low 34F. Winds E at 20 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 50F and low 39F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 42F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy