LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 49F. Winds N at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:1
Night: Blowing Snow. Low 5F. Winds NW at 17 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 20F. Winds W at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 13F. Winds SW at 3 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 46F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Rain. High 46F and low 22F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:1
Mostly Cloudy. High 35F and low 21F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow. High 30F and low 18F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 39F and low 29F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 43F and low 29F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 36F and low 17F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 39F and low 26F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC