LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 61F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 43F. Winds E at 10 mph.
Day: Showers. High 64F. Winds SE at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
Night: Showers. Low 43F. Winds SW at 7 mph.
Showers. High 57F. Winds W at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 61F and low 37F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 61F and low 40F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 59F and low 41F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 48F. Winds SE at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 51F and low 40F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 52F and low 42F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 50F and low 37F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy