LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 39F. Winds NW at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Fair. Low 25F. Winds N at 8 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 59F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Night: Clear. Low 40F. Winds SW at 10 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 62F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 60F and low 38F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:3
Rain. High 49F and low 29F. Winds N at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 49F and low 37F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 60F and low 40F. Winds SW at 21 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 55F and low 33F. Winds NW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 58F and low 37F. Winds NW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 64F and low 52F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC