LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 58F. Winds S at 18 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Fair. Low 40F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds S at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 46F. Winds SW at 3 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 66F. Winds N at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 68F and low 50F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Showers. High 69F and low 55F. Winds S at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 70F and low 49F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 73F and low 55F. Winds NE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 79F and low 56F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 81F and low 62F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 74F and low 54F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
It's been an unusually snowy winter for folks in the Twin Cities.
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?
- New hurricane forecast maps to show flood risk from storm surge
- Freeze leaves Florida panhandle with dead trees