LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 58F. Winds N at 21 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Clear. Low 37F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 64F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 42F. Winds S at 11 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 68F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Partly Cloudy. High 70F and low 45F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Showers. High 64F and low 43F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 66F and low 42F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 71F and low 50F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 75F and low 53F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 73F and low 58F. Winds S at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 65F and low 64F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC