LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 69F. Winds S at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Clear. Low 43F. Light winds.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 77F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Night: Scattered Thunderstorms. Low 52F. Winds S at 8 mph.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
T-storms. High 74F and low 60F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:3
T-storms. High 71F and low 48F. Winds SW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 39F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 54F and low 33F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 56F and low 45F. Winds NW at 16 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 58F and low 48F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 69F and low 53F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- Magnitude 6.6 quake off British Columbia coast
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says