LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 92F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:10
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 70F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 91F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:11
Night: Scattered Thunderstorms. Low 66F. Winds NE at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 88F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:11
Partly Cloudy. High 89F and low 70F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
Partly Cloudy. High 92F and low 70F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 93F and low 67F. Winds SW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 85F and low 66F. Winds N at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 86F and low 66F. Winds N at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 81F and low 63F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 86F and low 68F. Winds N at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- First fatality in Washington wildfire
Cooler weather and lower winds aid firefighters in the wildfire that left one dead.
- An unlikely impact: Drought provides refined California surf
- World breaks monthly heat record 2 times in a row
- Better weather to aid in Washington wildfire fight
- Atlantic could yield tropical storm this week
- China death toll rises to 33