LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Showers. High 65F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 44F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 70F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Fair. Low 49F. Winds SE at 6 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 74F. Winds S at 16 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
T-storms. High 70F and low 60F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:2
T-storms. High 72F and low 56F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 57F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 80F and low 58F. Winds S at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 78F and low 64F. Winds S at 19 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 50F. Winds S at 20 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 75F and low 54F. Winds NW at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?