LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 75F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 51F. Winds SE at 3 mph.
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 77F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: T-storms. Low 57F. Winds SW at 9 mph.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 69F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Mostly Sunny. High 63F and low 45F. Winds N at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Partly Cloudy. High 73F and low 54F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 74F and low 50F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 63F and low 38F. Winds W at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 65F and low 47F. Winds N at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 68F and low 47F. Winds NE at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 67F and low 51F. Winds NE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area