LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 76F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 63F. Winds SE at 6 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 78F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:3
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 61F. Winds W at 6 mph.
T-storms. High 79F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Partly Cloudy. High 69F and low 48F. Winds N at 14 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
T-storms. High 72F and low 51F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 76F and low 56F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 79F and low 56F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 76F and low 58F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 82F and low 57F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 83F and low 57F. Winds W at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Governor to tour tornado damage
Flattened trees, flipped-over RVs and scattered tents await Virginia's governor.
- Alien smog: How pollution could help locate E.T.
- Earthquakes occur in 3 parts of Alaska
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen
- Fire season in West below expectations