LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 47F. Winds SE at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:4
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 31F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Day: Showers. High 43F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 23F. Winds NW at 8 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 38F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:3
Mostly Cloudy. High 49F and low 36F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:3
Showers. High 52F and low 34F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 39F and low 21F. Winds N at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 30F and low 17F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 47F and low 28F. Winds SW at 18 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Snow Showers. High 36F and low 28F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 44F and low 7F. Winds SW at 15 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out
- Recent California rain and snow too little, too late
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops
- Asteroid gives Earth super-close shave today