LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 77F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 57F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 82F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Night: T-storms. Low 67F. Winds W at 8 mph.
T-storms. High 80F. Winds SW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:6
Showers. High 70F and low 56F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Partly Cloudy. High 71F and low 52F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 74F and low 56F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 77F and low 59F. Winds NW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 82F and low 63F. Winds S at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 84F and low 63F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 82F and low 64F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Fire season in West below expectations
Wildfire forecasts for the West have not lived up to expectations.
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen
- Crews gain ground on Washington state wildfire
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.
- Strong storms threaten Raleigh, Augusta