LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 77F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 66F. Winds SW at 10 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 79F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Night: T-storms. Low 61F. Winds SW at 5 mph.
T-storms. High 65F. Winds NW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Showers. High 65F and low 51F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Showers. High 69F and low 56F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 57F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 72F and low 58F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 78F and low 60F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 77F and low 62F. Winds E at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 65F. Winds W at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Western wildfires burn 300 homes
A massive wildfire in Washington state has burned 300 homes.
- Governor to tour tornado damage
- Alien smog: How pollution could help locate E.T.
- Earthquakes occur in 3 parts of Alaska
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen