LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 80F. Winds SW at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 63F. Winds S at 6 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 85F. Winds SW at 11 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Night: T-storms. Low 70F. Winds SW at 7 mph.
T-storms. High 83F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:8
Showers. High 72F and low 53F. Winds NW at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Mostly Sunny. High 71F and low 53F. Winds NW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Partly Cloudy. High 75F and low 56F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 79F and low 59F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 77F and low 61F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Cloudy. High 75F and low 61F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 79F and low 62F. Winds E at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Governor to tour tornado damage
Flattened trees, flipped-over RVs and scattered tents await Virginia's governor.
- Alien smog: How pollution could help locate E.T.
- Earthquakes occur in 3 parts of Alaska
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen
- Fire season in West below expectations