LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Rain. High 39F. Winds N at 23 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:1
Night: Rain. Low 34F. Winds N at 9 mph.
Day: Sunny. High 65F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 43F. Winds SW at 5 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 63F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:5
Mostly Sunny. High 66F and low 44F. Winds W at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:5
Mostly Sunny. High 71F and low 47F. Winds SW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 64F and low 40F. Winds SW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 50F and low 28F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 51F and low 37F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 58F and low 40F. Winds NW at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Sunny. High 57F and low 32F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
The ice storm is heading towards North Carolina and Virginia after hitting Texas and Louisiana hard.
- Avalanche threat continues for the Pacific Northwest
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops
- Asteroid gives Earth super-close shave today
- Good wildflower blooms expected in Texas
- How the famous marshmallow study explains environmental conservation