LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 86F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:10
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 76F. Light winds.
Day: Scattered Thunderstorms. High 85F. Winds S at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 80F. Winds SW at 10 mph.
Partly Cloudy. High 89F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:11
T-storms. High 88F and low 74F. Winds SW at 17 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 84F and low 70F. Winds W at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 83F and low 70F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 83F and low 72F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 76F and low 71F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 76F and low 73F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 84F and low 73F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Fire season in West below expectations
Wildfire forecasts for the West have not lived up to expectations.
- Weekend storms to rattle Midwest, Mid-Atlantic
- Moderate quake strikes Alaska coast but little damage seen
- Crews gain ground on Washington state wildfire
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.