LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 62F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 44F. Winds SE at 10 mph.
Day: Showers. High 68F. Winds W at 15 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Showers. Low 43F. Winds SW at 10 mph.
Showers. High 55F. Winds NW at 17 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Mostly Cloudy. High 60F and low 33F. Winds N at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Showers. High 63F and low 38F. Winds E at 8 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 65F and low 38F. Winds NE at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 55F and low 35F. Winds W at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 49F and low 37F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 48F and low 40F. Winds SW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 50F and low 40F. Winds W at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says
- Stormy weather to persist in Northwest
- California wineries on high alert for aggravated drought