LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Partly Cloudy. High 79F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:9
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 58F. Winds S at 5 mph.
Day: Scattered Thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:Moderate, UV Index:5
Night: Fair. Low 52F. Winds NW at 3 mph.
Mostly Sunny. High 80F. Winds SE at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:9
Partly Cloudy. High 83F and low 59F. Winds S at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:10
T-storms. High 81F and low 64F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 77F and low 57F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 70F and low 50F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 71F and low 46F. Winds W at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 43F. Winds W at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 64F and low 44F. Winds W at 10 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy