LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 58F. Winds E at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:8
Night: Clear. Low 35F. Winds NE at 8 mph.
Day: Mostly Sunny. High 63F. Winds E at 11 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Night: Mostly Cloudy. Low 43F. Winds NE at 7 mph.
Mostly Cloudy. High 64F. Winds NE at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:7
Mostly Sunny. High 72F and low 47F. Winds NE at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Mostly Sunny. High 71F and low 49F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Mostly Cloudy. High 72F and low 51F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 74F and low 59F. Winds W at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 75F and low 59F. Winds E at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 78F and low 64F. Winds SW at 4 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 81F and low 62F. Winds S at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
It's been an unusually snowy winter for folks in the Twin Cities.
- Latest storm breaks snow records in Detroit, Flint
- Sky-watchers see 'blood moon'
- US greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005: EPA
- Storm surge risks get their own graphics, warnings
- Chicago to NYC: Cold, snow will fade to spring warmth