LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: T-storms. High 75F. Winds E at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:4
Night: Showers. Low 65F. Winds NE at 3 mph.
Day: T-storms. High 76F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:2
Night: Showers. Low 65F. Light winds.
T-storms. High 86F. Winds SE at 6 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:9
Showers. High 88F and low 66F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:8
Showers. High 86F and low 63F. Winds W at 3 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 85F and low 62F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 85F and low 65F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 81F and low 67F. Winds E at 6 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Sunny. High 83F and low 65F. Winds SE at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
T-storms. High 83F and low 71F. Winds SW at 12 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Texas city hopes to cut lake evaporation
Wichita Falls deploys unusual techniques to cope with a lengthy drought.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California