LOCAL WEATHERPROVIDED BY iMap
Day: Sunny. High 63F. Winds NW at 19 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:6
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 39F. Winds N at 3 mph.
Day: Showers. High 63F. Winds S at 9 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:7
Night: Showers. Low 48F. Winds E at 7 mph.
Showers. High 70F. Winds NW at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 63F and low 41F. Winds NW at 9 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:6
Partly Cloudy. High 62F and low 43F. Light winds. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 59F and low 45F. Winds E at 7 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 60F and low 45F. Winds E at 14 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Rain. High 46F and low 43F. Winds NE at 20 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 58F and low 44F. Winds W at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Showers. High 59F and low 44F. Winds SW at 13 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:NA
Air Quality data provided by AIRNow
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Nebraska this weekend
Much-needed rain will come with the price tag of violent storms.
- Drought now covers 100 percent of California
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy