Stories in pictures: Windy days
Marilyn Monroe may have famously had her skirt blown up by a gust from a subway vent, but stronger winds and some real wild weather were behind these cool shots.
Text by Chelsea Lin | Photo editing by Mike Hipple
These are the days i miss as a child,
and hate as an adult.
This picture was captured just great
I exclaimed a bit airy ins't it...
- Snowstorm to evolve into a blizzard in New England
Winter and substantial snow will make a comeback.
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming
- California drought means 30 million salmon may be trucked to sea
- Hurricane Sandy’s rainfall decoded via crowd-sourcing
- Forecasters run social media 'tornado drill'
- Rapid freeze-up to threaten Thursday commute from NYC to DC