Stories in pictures: Spring green
No color signals spring the way green does, in the form of rain-soaked meadows, crisp asparagus tips, moss-covered walkways and strappy little dresses. Here, we take a look at some striking harbingers of the season.
Text by Chelsea Lin | Photo editing by Mike Hipple
Spring time began a few days ago on March 20th. It always brings me
an answer from flowers, birds are singing, and trees are greener than last
year's spring. My favorite time to be in this imaginary place of utopia
or great happiness guiding me to a rainbow of colors everywhere I go.
Is a real world filled with flowers and perfect happiness !
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
The death toll rises in the deadliest accident on the world's highest mountain.
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area
- Bright idea or shady scheme? Cosmetic company wants to lighten moon
- US Easter Sunday weather: Plains face most disruptions