Stories in pictures: Spring green
No color signals spring the way green does, in the form of rain-soaked meadows, crisp asparagus tips, moss-covered walkways and strappy little dresses. Here, we take a look at some striking harbingers of the season.
Text by Chelsea Lin | Photo editing by Mike Hipple
Spring time began a few days ago on March 20th. It always brings me
an answer from flowers, birds are singing, and trees are greener than last
year's spring. My favorite time to be in this imaginary place of utopia
or great happiness guiding me to a rainbow of colors everywhere I go.
Is a real world filled with flowers and perfect happiness !
- Southwest storms to aid wildfire efforts
An increase in moisture from the Southwest monsoon will fuel showers.
- Florida Lionfish ban, nation's first, goes into effect
- Oxygen-generating Mars rover to bring colonization closer
- Lightning sparks dozens of new California fires
- Record-setting drought intensifies in parched California
- Red tide invades warm Gulf waters, eyes Florida coast