Stories in pictures: Spring green
No color signals spring the way green does, in the form of rain-soaked meadows, crisp asparagus tips, moss-covered walkways and strappy little dresses. Here, we take a look at some striking harbingers of the season.
Text by Chelsea Lin | Photo editing by Mike Hipple
Spring time began a few days ago on March 20th. It always brings me
an answer from flowers, birds are singing, and trees are greener than last
year's spring. My favorite time to be in this imaginary place of utopia
or great happiness guiding me to a rainbow of colors everywhere I go.
Is a real world filled with flowers and perfect happiness !
- Typhoon weakens after landing in southeast China
Matmo downgraded to a tropical storm
- Firefighters advance on biggest wildfire on record in Washington state
- Parched Texas town turns to sewage water to keep city flush with water
- Rains due to drench Brazil coffee, sugar cane harvests
- Typhoon deaths rise to 151 as China reports more
- Severe storms to strike Chicago, Milwaukee