Springtime blooms brightest in Paris
Springtime shines resplendently in most of the world’s great cities. Paris ignites hope and romance at any time of year. But, ah, springtime in Paris combines languid, al fresco luncheons with arm-in-arm moonlit strolls along gently flowing waters. Here are our suggestions for a few days in Paris, whether the vernal unfurling is underfoot or just floating along the Seine of our mind.
Text by Crai S. Bower | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
Magnifique,mErAvIgLiOsO...I love ROME even more than Paris!in every season! ahhh l'amore!!!!!!
I've been to Paris. Everyone was nice and it lovely. Great food and great art. Reminded me alot of New Orleans.
- Violent storms, tornadoes forecast
Thunderstorms set to line the central and southern Plains Wednesday.
- Climate change likely to make Everest even riskier
- March was 4th warmest on record
- 8 biggest mysteries of our planet
- Book captures images of the world's oldest species
- The South Korea ferry disaster can be seen from space