Springtime blooms brightest in Paris
Springtime shines resplendently in most of the world’s great cities. Paris ignites hope and romance at any time of year. But, ah, springtime in Paris combines languid, al fresco luncheons with arm-in-arm moonlit strolls along gently flowing waters. Here are our suggestions for a few days in Paris, whether the vernal unfurling is underfoot or just floating along the Seine of our mind.
Text by Crai S. Bower | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
Magnifique,mErAvIgLiOsO...I love ROME even more than Paris!in every season! ahhh l'amore!!!!!!
I've been to Paris. Everyone was nice and it lovely. Great food and great art. Reminded me alot of New Orleans.
- Fire season in West below expectations
Wildfire forecasts for the West have not lived up to expectations.
- Crews gain ground on Washington state wildfire
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.
- Strong storms threaten Raleigh, Augusta
- Tropical storm brings heavy rains to eastern China