Springtime blooms brightest in Paris
Springtime shines resplendently in most of the world’s great cities. Paris ignites hope and romance at any time of year. But, ah, springtime in Paris combines languid, al fresco luncheons with arm-in-arm moonlit strolls along gently flowing waters. Here are our suggestions for a few days in Paris, whether the vernal unfurling is underfoot or just floating along the Seine of our mind.
Text by Crai S. Bower | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
Magnifique,mErAvIgLiOsO...I love ROME even more than Paris!in every season! ahhh l'amore!!!!!!
I've been to Paris. Everyone was nice and it lovely. Great food and great art. Reminded me alot of New Orleans.
- Seas to build as search continues
The main weather concern in search for the missing 777 will be building seas.
- Plains to East warmup precedes potential midweek storm
- Volcanoes guard ice age secrets
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Over 95 percent of Chinese cities failed to meet environmental standards: minister
- Taste of spring coming to Cleveland