Springtime blooms brightest in Paris
Springtime shines resplendently in most of the world’s great cities. Paris ignites hope and romance at any time of year. But, ah, springtime in Paris combines languid, al fresco luncheons with arm-in-arm moonlit strolls along gently flowing waters. Here are our suggestions for a few days in Paris, whether the vernal unfurling is underfoot or just floating along the Seine of our mind.
Text by Crai S. Bower | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
Magnifique,mErAvIgLiOsO...I love ROME even more than Paris!in every season! ahhh l'amore!!!!!!
I've been to Paris. Everyone was nice and it lovely. Great food and great art. Reminded me alot of New Orleans.
- Mudslide swallows Indian village
A landslide engulfed an entire village in western India, killing at least 41 people.
- Japan, South Korea face tropical floods, typhoon risk
- Firefighters keep Yosemite blaze far from sequoias
- Sharknado 2: Three actual weather events nearly as wild
- Flood threat shifts over Arkansas, Mississippi
- Floods submerge south Romania, 2nd person drowns