15 natural wonders of the world
Earth is a miraculous creation. No matter how you think we got here, or what created it, nobody can argue that it is something to behold if you take the time to look.
These are all fantastic and I would love to see all 15 of them up close and personal before I die.
Right now I live in the 16th natural wonder of the world right here in South Dakota USA!
there's amazing natural places still to discover in this world! it's wonderful '''''
"Take in some of Earth's most awe-inspiring views..."
With a title like that, you would think the "photographers" would be
professionals and get pictures WITHOUT tourists ruining the scenes.
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- Magnitude 6.6 quake off British Columbia coast
- New ways to visualize increasingly hot weather in US
- Antarctic lava lake huffs and puffs like a sleeping dragon
- Mars missions could make humanity a multi-planet species, NASA chief says