National parks in winter
Beat the crowds by visiting one of these beautiful national parks in winter.
Text by Eric Lucas | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
- Mudslide swallows Indian village
A landslide engulfed an entire village in western India, killing at least 41 people.
- Destructive emerald beetle discovered in Boston
- Japan, South Korea face tropical floods, typhoon risk
- Firefighters keep Yosemite blaze far from sequoias
- Sharknado 2: Three actual weather events nearly as wild
- Flood threat shifts over Arkansas, Mississippi