Hawaii vs. Mexico: Two destinations, one sun
In the United States, we have an embarrassment of riches for vacation options. Do you and yours head to Hawaii for your dose of sunshine and relaxation, or are you die-hard Mexico vacationers? America's two favorite getaways face off.
Text by Crai S Bower | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
Well I was beaten and robbed at gun point this past October in the island of Kona, I will be more careful next time I visit, while my visits to Mexico had been uneventful and well receive by their people.
Don't believe it, read it all in the Hawaii Tribune Herald .
- Seen from space: Pacaya pops
Satellites share bird's-eye view of the volcano.
- Asteroid gives Earth super-close shave today
- Good wildflower blooms expected in Texas
- How the famous marshmallow study explains environmental conservation
- Drenching, gusty storms to hit Florida spring training
- As scientists watch, distant asteroid disintegrates