Hawaii vs. Mexico: Two destinations, one sun
In the United States, we have an embarrassment of riches for vacation options. Do you and yours head to Hawaii for your dose of sunshine and relaxation, or are you die-hard Mexico vacationers? America's two favorite getaways face off.
Text by Crai S Bower | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
Well I was beaten and robbed at gun point this past October in the island of Kona, I will be more careful next time I visit, while my visits to Mexico had been uneventful and well receive by their people.
Don't believe it, read it all in the Hawaii Tribune Herald .
- Thunderstorms charge from Nebraska to Texas
The storms brought damaging winds and golf ball-sized hail.
- Slowest start to tornado season in a century
- Solar eclipse will transform sun into 'ring of fire' next week
- Strong storms to ruffle Mississippi Valley Thursday
- Dangerous tornado threat from Texas to Kansas this weekend
- More teams withdraw, Nepal's Everest season in jeopardy