Hawaii vs. Mexico: Two destinations, one sun
In the United States, we have an embarrassment of riches for vacation options. Do you and yours head to Hawaii for your dose of sunshine and relaxation, or are you die-hard Mexico vacationers? America's two favorite getaways face off.
Text by Crai S Bower | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
Well I was beaten and robbed at gun point this past October in the island of Kona, I will be more careful next time I visit, while my visits to Mexico had been uneventful and well receive by their people.
Don't believe it, read it all in the Hawaii Tribune Herald .
- Fire teams battle two California blazes
Two fast-moving wildfires in California force hundreds of evacuations.
- Tropical Storm Hernan forms in Pacific off Mexico
- New week to start wet, stormy in East
- Typhoon Matmo kills 13 people in China
- Volunteers emerge from mock Mars base in Hawaii
- Are California's water cuts working?