Hawaii vs. Mexico: Two destinations, one sun
In the United States, we have an embarrassment of riches for vacation options. Do you and yours head to Hawaii for your dose of sunshine and relaxation, or are you die-hard Mexico vacationers? America's two favorite getaways face off.
Text by Crai S Bower | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
Well I was beaten and robbed at gun point this past October in the island of Kona, I will be more careful next time I visit, while my visits to Mexico had been uneventful and well receive by their people.
Don't believe it, read it all in the Hawaii Tribune Herald .
- Easter delivery for space station
Space station astronauts have received a special Easter treat.
- Wind, rain, storms to impact West this week
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water