Places that are warmer or colder than you think
Bring sunscreen for a snow holiday? A parka in paradise? The weather isn’t always what you might expect at these vacation spots.
Text by John Rosenthal | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
I love all the comments about the weather in different parts of AZ and other states! Today, 12/4/13 was gray, cloudy,rainy and COLD...but I loved it! We have to keep these comments going...no matter what the topic:)
Thanks for all your comments,
Hi Walt T, I also live in AZ.....I hate the AZ heat which lasts 7 months :( When the summer temps go over 100 degrees, it really does feel like hell. The funniest thing for me is the expression:
IT'S A DRY HEAT !
I'm looking forward to the winter....which is delightful here in AZ. I wish it would last longer.
- Powerful quake shakes California
A very strong earthquake that struck offshore rattled the Northern California coast.
- Dinosaur-Killing Asteroid Triggered Lethal Acid Rain
- PHOTOS: Icy winter creates five captivating scenes
- New Zealand target for strengthening tropical cyclone
- Chicago to NYC warmup precedes midweek winter storm
- Snow to blanket Rockies, Northern Plains