Where to see the world’s most beautiful sunsets
As the stars wheel into place, the sun often rallies for one last blaze of glory. From the African savanna to a remote Polynesian island, here are 10 prime places to salute the end of day.
Text by Amanda Castleman | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
You left out the Grand Canyon! The North Rim is where God starts every morning!
- Sky-watchers see 'blood moon'
The Earth's shadow fell across the moon, turning it orange.
- US greenhouse gas emissions fall 10 pct since 2005: EPA
- Storm surge risks get their own graphics, warnings
- Chicago to NYC: Cold, snow will fade to spring warmth
- Storm topples RVs near Mississippi's Gulf coast
- March was 4th warmest on record globally