Where to see the world’s most beautiful sunsets
As the stars wheel into place, the sun often rallies for one last blaze of glory. From the African savanna to a remote Polynesian island, here are 10 prime places to salute the end of day.
Text by Amanda Castleman | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
You left out the Grand Canyon! The North Rim is where God starts every morning!
- Mudslide swallows Indian village
A landslide engulfed an entire village in western India, killing at least 41 people.
- Destructive emerald beetle discovered in Boston
- Japan, South Korea face tropical floods, typhoon risk
- Firefighters keep Yosemite blaze far from sequoias
- Sharknado 2: Three actual weather events nearly as wild
- Flood threat shifts over Arkansas, Mississippi