Where to see the world’s most beautiful sunsets
As the stars wheel into place, the sun often rallies for one last blaze of glory. From the African savanna to a remote Polynesian island, here are 10 prime places to salute the end of day.
Text by Amanda Castleman | Photo editing by Connie Ricca
You left out the Grand Canyon! The North Rim is where God starts every morning!
- Seas to build as search continues
The main weather concern in search for the missing 777 will be building seas.
- Doing the math on polar sea ice melt
- Storm knocks out power to 250,000
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- Temperature swings, snowstorm risk to continue next week
- Bitter cold knocks invasive insects down but not out