America's 12 dirtiest cities
These cities suffer from high levels of ozone, sulfur dioxide, air-borne particulates and tap water so polluted you can't (or shouldn't) drink it. This is the harsh, lung-searing, rash-inducing reality for millions of people in some of America's biggest cities. Is your town on the list?
I am very happy to be from Los Angeles, not still there.
Wow most of these cities are in Cali.. they never looked like this when I was there .. but that was many moons ago wow
- Fire teams battle two California blazes
Two fast-moving wildfires in California force hundreds of evacuations.
- Tropical Storm Hernan forms in Pacific off Mexico
- New week to start wet, stormy in East
- Typhoon Matmo kills 13 people in China
- Volunteers emerge from mock Mars base in Hawaii
- Are California's water cuts working?