America's 12 dirtiest cities
These cities suffer from high levels of ozone, sulfur dioxide, air-borne particulates and tap water so polluted you can't (or shouldn't) drink it. This is the harsh, lung-searing, rash-inducing reality for millions of people in some of America's biggest cities. Is your town on the list?
I am very happy to be from Los Angeles, not still there.
Wow most of these cities are in Cali.. they never looked like this when I was there .. but that was many moons ago wow
- The Polar Vortex Is to blame for this year's brutal allergy season
Those cold snaps helped spawn a spring allergy season so intense that it already has its own headline-ready nickname: the "pollen vortex."
- Saturn shines near the moon tonight: how to see it
- Spring snow over Minneapolis, Duluth
- Watch live: Scientists explore a mysterious deep sea world
- Hikers take to mountains for winter fix
- Men vs women: Whom does lightning strike more often?