America's 12 dirtiest cities
These cities suffer from high levels of ozone, sulfur dioxide, air-borne particulates and tap water so polluted you can't (or shouldn't) drink it. This is the harsh, lung-searing, rash-inducing reality for millions of people in some of America's biggest cities. Is your town on the list?
I am very happy to be from Los Angeles, not still there.
Wow most of these cities are in Cali.. they never looked like this when I was there .. but that was many moons ago wow
- Powerful quake shakes California
A very strong earthquake that struck offshore rattled the Northern California coast.
- Chicago to NYC warmup precedes midweek winter storm
- Snow to blanket Rockies, Northern Plains
- China to toughen environment law
- Plains to East warmup precedes next winter storm
- Rain precedes dry pattern in West