Records Highs/Lows Smashed From Coast to Coast
With a very dynamic weather pattern in place across the United States, records were broken across the country Saturday afternoon into Sunday.
Dozens of record highs were set or tied from Ontario through Florida on Saturday while record lows were found throughout the West. Additional records have been broken as of Sunday afternoon, especially over the mid-Atlantic into western New England.
Below is a list of selected official record high temperatures from Saturday:
Below is a list of selected unofficial record low temperatures from Sunday morning:
Below is a list of selected unofficial record high temperatures from Sunday afternoon:
Copyright AccuWeather.com, Redistribution Prohibited
To PD - Another math flunkout who doesn't know the difference between events and averages. If you love coal, move to Beijing where the air is so polluted with coal dust that people are advised to stay inside.
- Fire season in West below expectations
Wildfire forecasts for the West have not lived up to expectations.
- Crews gain ground on Washington state wildfire
- Severe thunderstorms shift from Plains to Midwest
- Injuries reported as possible tornado hits Va.
- Strong storms threaten Raleigh, Augusta
- Tropical storm brings heavy rains to eastern China