10 educational spots to learn about the weather
Looking to refresh what you learned about lightning strikes and cumulus clouds in fifth grade? Expand your knowledge of the weather at these 10 U.S. museums and science centers — perfect places to study storms and other environmental events.
Text by Greg Thilmont | Photo editing by Mike Hipple
- Crews increase containment in blazes
California fire officials are optimistic they may soon have the upper hand.
- Storms knock down US-Mexico fence in Arizona
- Russia restores contact with gecko-filled space capsule
- Massive green algae outbreak a threat on Lake Erie as waters warm
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- U.S. coastal flooding on the rise, government study finds