10 educational spots to learn about the weather
Looking to refresh what you learned about lightning strikes and cumulus clouds in fifth grade? Expand your knowledge of the weather at these 10 U.S. museums and science centers — perfect places to study storms and other environmental events.
Text by Greg Thilmont | Photo editing by Mike Hipple
- Landslide devouring part of Wyo. town
Efforts taken to stop the landslide in Jackson, Wyo., have proved futile.
- Death toll climbs to 13 in Everest tragedy
- Soggy Saturday for Southeast, settled for Northeast
- California farmers to get more water
- PHOTOS: A foot of spring snow buries Minnesota, Wisconsin
- Sudden movement raises alarm in Wyoming slide area