10 educational spots to learn about the weather
Looking to refresh what you learned about lightning strikes and cumulus clouds in fifth grade? Expand your knowledge of the weather at these 10 U.S. museums and science centers — perfect places to study storms and other environmental events.
Text by Greg Thilmont | Photo editing by Mike Hipple
- Powerful quake shakes California
A very strong earthquake that struck offshore rattled the Northern California coast.
- Chicago to NYC warmup precedes midweek winter storm
- Snow to blanket Rockies, Northern Plains
- China to toughen environment law
- Plains to East warmup precedes next winter storm
- Rain precedes dry pattern in West